This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- Belgium: Cayman tax or CFC for individuals.
- European Union: EU publishes corporate tax action plan.
- Germany: Tax on corporate portfolio shareholdings to change.
- Netherlands: plans to reduce income tax and increase VAT.
- United Kingdom: corporate tax cut again in summer Budget.
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).