This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- Belgium: Now Belgian rulings come under EU scrutiny.
- EU: VAT borne by MOSS-registered persons to be refunded.
- France: 15.5% social security charge on non-residents’ property income held to be unlawful.
- Russia: Changes to tax treatment of interest announced.
- UK: Diverted profits tax becomes law.
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).