This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- European Union: Gibraltar tax rulings under scrutiny.
- France: higher capital gains rate for non-residents struck down.
- G20: G20 backs OECD BEPS initative and commits to information exchange.
- Germany: Treatment of foreign dividends found compliant with European law.
- Ukraine: Significant changes to corporate tax, VAT.
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).