This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- Austria: Changes to corporate taxation
- France: Corporate tax surcharge increased
- Netherlands: Fiscal unity (tax group) rules may need to change
- OECD issues four BEPS discussion drafts
- Portugal: Patent box régime introduced
- United Kingdom: Budget brings important tax changes
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).