This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- Belgium: Further changes to the taxation of dividends and liquidation proceeds.
- EU: FTT likely to be delayed
- Germany: Inheritance tax treatment of nonresidents probably unlawful
- Russia: Court endorses jurisprudence on annual renewal of residence certificates
- UK: New tax on company-owned residential property
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).