This newsletter summarises important recent tax developments of international interest taking place in Europe and in other countries within the Moore Stephens European Region. In this issue you find articles on:
- Belgium: Government introduces corporate ‘fairness’ tax
- European Union: Partialexemption calculation cannot include foreignbranch turnover
- Netherlands: 2014 Budget Brings Prospect of Sustainable Economic Recovery
- Romania: Tax changes in Romania
- United Kingdom: £2000 allowance for national insurance contributions
Download the free newsletter here (PDF).